Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pinocchio

I typically reserve this blog for typos in books, but I couldn't resist listing these I found on the back of the limited issue of Walt Disney's Pinocchio.

A space is missing:
On a magical starlit night, a blue fairy brings Geppeto's beloved marionette Pinocchio tolife ...

An S should be an A:
Honored with two Academy Awards for Best Song ("When You Wish Upon S Star") ...

An arguable should be arguably:
... making it "arguable, the greatest animated feature of all time!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should read the Blue Blood series by Melissa de la Cruz, published by Disney Hyperion. I have found at least 5 typos in each of the four books of the series. I am disappointed by Disney Hyperion's editing! The last book was especially bad. How do they get away with it??