Thursday, August 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn

AUTHOR: Stephenie Meyer
PUBLISHER: Little, Brown and Company
YEAR: 2008
EDITION: first printing, first edition hardback
ISBN-10: 978-0-316-06792-8
p. 179: A to is missing.
" ... How could we know that a human was able conceive a child with one of us--"
p. 290: An a is missing.
I took deep breath, trying to calm myself.
p. 316: A blond should be blonde.
That blond vampire you hate so much--I totally get her perspective.
p. 319: A blond should be blonde.
I understand why your blond vampire is so cold --in the figurative sense.

EDITION: 12th printing, first edition hardback
p. 293: A to is missing.
I ignored her, going to sit on the floor next the sofa while she was still telling me what to do.

8 comments:

BookTypos said...

As with Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse, this book suffered from an error of consistency. Breaking Dawn used "blonde" and "blond" when referring to the character of Rosalie. Since "blonde" is the preferred spelling for describing a woman's hair color, I took "blond" to be the typo.

sugacattey said...

I found another:
Page 208, 4th paragraph "It wasn't hard to IMAGING attacking Jasper and Emmett".

:)

sugacattey said...

And yet another:
Pg 575, paragraph 4
"If A having a supernaturally thick skull could really be considered special".

Anonymous said...

page 678

"As long Jacob was with Renesmee, she would be all right."

two typos in this sentence actually

should be

"As long as Jacob was with Renesmee, she would alright."

hahaa geez

moriko_mizuki said...

Another - page 83, last paragraph.

"Everything was black-and-white leached colorless by the moon."

Bleached, not leached.

Bertha said...

Did anyone notice that the second paragraph from the last on page 211 does not make sense? "It affected him more than his touched me."

Unknown said...

On page 568
" We'll play it by ear..."
lolz

Amy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this kind of stuff. It's making me CRAZY.